April 2nd, 2013
Today in class, we met with Dr. Holben to discuss how our garden project is going. Monday afternoon we went to the garden to plant our first set of starter plants such as broccoli, kale, and spinach. We are also planning on planting red peppers, flax, and millet in a couple of weeks. Hopefully the frost from a couple nights ago did not damage our plants. I will also be posting photos from gardening later on in the week.
April 4th, 2013
Heidi Anderson came in to talk to our class today about her experience working at WellWorks. She told us some of the things she has to do at her job every day. I like her job because she deals with the community as a whole, and teaches preventative measures to the members of WellWorks. She also organizes a lot of events, and I could see myself enjoying doing that one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment